Civitas Senior Living is currently looking to add an Senior Executive Director to their growing team at Elan Southpark in the Austin, TX area.
The Senior Executive Director is responsible to lead and direct the overall operations of the Community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations, and policies and procedures. Maintain excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meet the financial goals within established budgetary guidelines. The Senior Executive Director will be expected to assist the Vice President of Operations and Civitas Senior Leadership with special projects and engage in employee mentoring and leadership development.
• Has a Bachelor degree or equivalent years of related experience.
• Has Experience of 3 years or more in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
• Must be certified and in good standing with DADS and knowledgeable in DADS regulations.
• Must be able to communicate compassionately with all audiences.
• Must have compassion for the elderly.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Direct the day-to-day functions of the facility, ensuring the highest degree of quality care always and safety to residents, visitors, and staff.
• Lead departmental and employee morale, communicate and interpret policies, evaluate performance, provide feedback, and assist and coach staff as necessary.
• Develop positive relationships with State regulators, the community at large, families and residents.
• Manage Community budgets and census.
Employee Benefits include:
Employee Recognition on birthdays and anniversaries
Employee of the Month and more!
Full healthcare package and 401k for fulltime employees.
If you are looking for a caring place to work, apply online today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!